"The #1 enemy at any fundraising event is the clock."
You already know every fundraiser is a major investment of time, resources and effort. On the big night, you have just a few hours to generate as much return on that investment as possible.
How can you arrange the major fundraising components of the event program—the silent auction, live auction and fund-a-need—to maximize revenue?
As a member of our Winspire News community, I wanted to personally invite you to register for Part 1 of a FREE 3-part webinar series on this very important topic.
We'll team up with renowned benefit auctioneer Scott Robertson to discuss five secrets for the proper timing and sequencing of a Silent Auction.
During this one-hour session, learn how to...
- Schedule your silent auction and balance it with cocktail hour.
- Make announcements during your silent auction to encourage bidding.
- Close in sections to create a bidding frenzy.
- Adjust the program when using electronic bidding.
- Set up a quick and easy checkout process.
Part 1 will take place on Tuesday, December 20 at 1pm ET/10am PT. Spots are filling fast, so I highly recommend saving yours now! Register in seconds at you.winspireme.com/auction-timeline-secrets.