"The #1 enemy at any fundraising event is the clock."
You already know every fundraiser is a major investment of time, resources and effort. On the big night, you have just a few hours to generate as much return on that investment as possible.
How can you arrange the major fundraising components of the event program—the silent auction, live auction and fund-a-need—to maximize revenue?
As a member of our Winspire News community, I wanted to personally invite you to register for Part 1 of a FREE 3-part webinar series on this very important topic.
We'll team up with renowned benefit auctioneer Scott Robertson to discuss five secrets for the proper timing and sequencing of a Silent Auction.
During this one-hour session, learn how to...
- Schedule your silent auction and balance it with cocktail hour.
- Make announcements during your silent auction to encourage bidding.
- Close in sections to create a bidding frenzy.
- Adjust the program when using electronic bidding.
- Set up a quick and easy checkout process.
Part 1 will take place on Tuesday, December 20 at 1pm ET/10am PT. Spots are filling fast, so I highly recommend saving yours now! Register in seconds at you.winspireme.com/auction-timeline-secrets.
Does the timeline matter?
In recent weeks we have discussed a few ways to improve your charity auction timeline, or the night's agenda:
- 5 Common Auction Timeline Mistakes that Waste Time (and Lose Money)
- When to Display Retail Values, Set Minimum Bids and More in a Silent Auction
- This Live Auction Sequence Works Like Magic to Maximize Bids
- Fund-a-Need 101: 4 Steps to Execute a Smooth Cash Appeal
How you organize the night's program and agenda can have a big impact on results. These posts received such positive traction that we wanted to continue the discussion.
3-part series schedule
After Part 1, Scott will cover two more of the most common money-generating activities in fundraising events today. The full series schedule includes:
- Silent Auctions: Tuesday, December 20, 2016
- Live Auctions: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Fund-A-Need: Tuesday, January 31, 2017
We hope you'll take advantage of this free opportunity to multiply your results in 3 major arenas of charity auction fundraising. You won't want to miss a single session!
Register here: you.winspireme.com/auction-timeline-secrets
Learn from decades of experience
Featured Guest: Scott Robertson
Renowned Benefit Auctioneer Specialist
Scott Robertson is considered to be one of the top fundraising auctioneers/consultants in the country. With over 20 years of experience, Scott offers proven techniques and invaluable insight on how to reach and hopefully exceed your Fundraising Goals.
Scott understands every aspect of what is needed to make a charity auction a success. This knowledge is power, and power puts more money into your charity’s pocket.
Check out some of the feedback we've received in our past webinar series...
- "LOVED the content in this webinar—you covered all the things I've been trying to convince our Board of Directors of for the past several years. Please keep having these webinars on targeted topics (volunteer recruitment, volunteer rewards, growing a fairly young event)...very helpful!!"
- "This webinar was really enjoyable, a lot of great tips. Thank you so much!!!"
- "I am always looking for new ideas and help with auctions, and this webinar gave me just that."
- "Thank you for the great ideas. Looking forward to your next webinar."
If you can't attend the session live, I suggest registering anyway. You will receive a copy of the session when the event is over.
Do you plan on attending? Or, already have a question for Scott on silent auction timing? Let us know in the comments below!